It all started on July 30th 2014.
I just happened to be on facebook and noticed that Marco Baldassari from Sonic Jesus had ‘liked’ The Gluts.
Knowing that Marco has impeccable taste in music, it piqued my curiosity – so I followed the clicks to Bandcamp, found The Gluts’ debut LP ‘Warsaw’, and the opening crescendo of chords on the first track ‘Rag Doll’ did the rest.
Every now and again, a band comes along with all the right ingredients, coupled with that elusive formula for producing immediate goosebumps – The Gluts are one of those bands.
The Gluts describe themselves as, ‘Excess, surplus, too much, saturation, overkill, overload… they are all synonymous of GLUT. Too much of good things, in slang. This is THE GLUTS, a powerful overloaded psychedelic rock. Play to believe. But play it LOUD.’ I could not agree more.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
- Epiphonez Hexplorer Giger Tribute June 30, 2019
- FujiGen Signature Cherry Sunburst 2004 June 23, 2018
- Alan Moore – ‘Jerusalem’ (non-spoiler alert – not a review, merely an exhortation to read) March 27, 2018
- thank you’s – Distorted Perspectives Festival 2017 May 2, 2017
- Distorted Perspectives 2017 March 30, 2017